30.8.05

A fuckin´poem

Afraid to trust, fearful of letting goNot allowing anyone in; a time to grow.Waiting for the light to changeA new beginning; priorities to be rearranged.I forgive those who hurt me, but I will never forget the pain,All those who left their permanent stain.Each stain which creates the canvas of my life;Every success, failure, and strife.Yet it is within the canvas that the art will rise,And laugher can be heard beneath my cries.I’m sick of words that end with heartbreak;I’m sick of actions that are fake.I’m sick of words that are not true;I’m sick of everything, but I’m still missing you.Don’t tell me things if you plan to break my heart.Don’t tell me you love me when you never planned to start.Don’t act as if you want me t always stay,Then in the next breath, push me away.I’m not a puppet so don’t expect me to dance,I’ve forgiven you, but you’ve used your last chance.All this damage with no time to repair;Is this life really fair?So I wait with a broken heart for someone to mend;My future “perfection”, my heart, my friend.Yet strength I cannot find to let you in,The game of live is not mine to win.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

the feedback for this fucking poem would read as follows:

it definetely rings me a bell...
anyway when using someone else's ideas, please do not forget to mention the source, otherwise this will be called "an act of plagiarism."
All the best.

Anónimo dijo...

another comment:
(leaving my role behind)it really touched my heart and soul... u and your sensitive side!!!!!